Prayer needed for intense pain after meniscal ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Prayer needed for intense pain after meniscal surgery on my knee that I had over a week ago. In His name. Amen. God bless you.
I pray for your pain to be knocked down to a tolerable level so you barely feel it or not at all. May you feel the warmth of His healing pass through you now, praise God!
 
I pray for your pain to be knocked down to a tolerable level so you barely feel it or not at all. May you feel the warmth of His healing pass through you now, praise God!
###, thank you so much for praying! May God always bless you! In Jesus's name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
195
I’m having intense pain on the front of my left leg shin. Caused by a large diabetic blister that the doctor recently debrided. It feels like a horrible burn and I’m in tears. I usually have a high tolerance for pain but this awful. Cindi
Replies
9
Views
373
Lord please heal my nephew ###. He is in the hospital. Tube in his lungs. Collapse of one lung. He had surgery. He says his whole body hurts. Lord please ease his pain and heal him completely amen!!! He is only ### ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ lord please heal him fast. He is healed and relieved from pain by...
Replies
7
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom