Prayer: Miraculous Healing

Dear Lord,

I lift up wives who are injured, in pain, diagnosed with a disease, or disabled for any reason. I pray for miraculous healing. May Your Holy Spirit anoint these wives, may they experience freedom from the hardships they endure, and may the testimony of their healing glorify You Lord! Even if never healed, I pray their faithfulness and hope would honor You and inspire others to draw closer to You. I pray You would equip these wives to fulfill every role You have given them and may they know You in a deeper more intimate way in Jesus’ powerful name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for us. Pray that my mother ### has the strength she needs to recover from her stroke. Please strengthen her body and remove the pain in her knees. Please pray for miraculous healing for her and ###. ### is going through a mental crisis and needs professional health. He's homeless...
Replies
13
Views
266
Request for miraculous healing of my Mom's kidney, she is suffering from chronic kidney disorder, her name is ###.
Replies
12
Views
295
Please pray for my ### who has been suffering from diarrhoea since the 26th of last month and is scheduled to undergo endoscopy tomorrow. I request you all to pray for normal reports and for her miraculous recovery.
Replies
7
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom