Prayer: Lights In This World

Dear Lord,

I pray my husband and I are lights in this dark world. I pray our lives and our marriage reflect Your amazing love. I pray others are drawn to You because of our love for You. I pray our marriage stands out in a good way. I pray our marriage is an encouragement for others. May You use my husband and I to further Your Kingdom in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Please protect our hearts as we are inundated with news that is overwhelming and out of our control. Our world seems to be enduring an increase of chaos. Shape us into a couple who stands strong in today’s world. Though uncertainty seems to be around every corner, please help us to...
Replies
0
Views
79
Lights are out in our community, but that God for the full moon and solar lights that light and keep my home safe in these hours and Lord guide and direct to your next steps in these crossroads in our lives please Jesus You are coming so soon help us all be ready and help to rest well and secure...
Replies
10
Views
131
  • Article Article
This prayer is adapted from The Marriage Gift: 365 Prayers For My Marriage Devotional Dear Lord, Please protect our hearts as we are inundated with news that is overwhelming and out of our control. Our world seems to be enduring an increase of chaos. Shape us into a couple who stands strong in...
Replies
0
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom