prayer life, reading bible, financial breakthrough

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, and we are honored that you have given us the privilege to intercede on your behalf. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer, and we believe that God is at work in your life.

If you have seen improvements in your prayer life, a renewed passion for reading the Bible, or a financial breakthrough, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together.

If you are still struggling in any of these areas, please do not be discouraged. We want you to know that you are not alone, and we invite you to share a new request so that we can continue to pray and believe with you. We are here to support and encourage you in your journey of faith.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We agree with you that God will give you a passion for His Word and prayer, and that He will open the windows of heaven and pour out a financial blessing upon you. We pray that you will experience the peace and joy that comes from knowing Him intimately. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The one in garage stoped with noise but now someone in the building makes very big noise with drilling machine. Its ### pm. I just wanted to read Bible and take a nap. Lord please remove that devil. I am really sleepy and i want to read a Bible. Please pray that it will be total peace and...
Replies
11
Views
137
Difficulties 101 reading your ancient story book known as the Bible and upon flipping the pages I honestly want to sleep already cause I don't understand why must you do certain things which doesn't make sense in logical society. They said Bible is going to help but how does it help where I...
Replies
7
Views
194
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, My name is ### (###). I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and I have witnessed many miracles in my life. From the past 1-2 years I've been going through a lot of struggles, mainly in the financial area. I have over ### Lakh debt and I am forced to pay those...
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom