Prayer in my line of work..

iamWhole1

Beloved
I pray for God's favor on my job!! I pray for financial freedom and joy in my career!! I pray for success as a ###!! I pray for the love of my career in helping people heal!! In Jesus name!! Amen
 
In the mighty Name of Jesus we pray, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless you :)
 
I prayed for God to help you to the best of your ability doing your job in Jesus name amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't do this anymore. If God cared He would have helped me by now. And don't throw at me "not in our timing, but in God's". That's what preachers say when they don't have an answer. Obviously, the end depends on my timing. There's only one way to stop being sucked down under the quicksand...
Replies
6
Views
137
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every opportunity, every skill I have developed, and every door You have opened along my career journey. Lord, I place my remote job applications, career opportunities, professional development, committees and budget approval processes into Your hands. Please grant...
Replies
7
Views
136
Prayer for Promotion, Unpaid Wages, and Favor Heavenly Father, I come before You asking for Your favor, guidance, and blessing over my work and my future. Please open doors for promotion, better opportunities, and success in my career. Let my hard work be seen and rewarded. Lord, I ask that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom