Prayer if I should tell my ### who has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
Prayer if I should tell my ### who has mental illness and addiction to leave the house or if I should continue praying. Need direction and guidance and strength.
 
I cry out to the Lord with my voice;
With my voice to the Lord I make my supplication.
I pour out my complaint before Him;
I declare before Him my trouble.

Psalm 142:1-2
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
thank you saints. i love you in the lord. having an anxious day ... much appreciate prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to all thank you who have prayed for my ###. I want to continue to ask for prayers for him because he has an aggressive form of leukemia. Please pray for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he will not have any pain or discomfort and can have peace and wisdom about his...
Replies
8
Views
167
Good day, I really need help with direction on what I should do. Obviously context is important, but I'll have to shorten things before it turns into a book, it will still be long, so I am asking for patience. I had my brother living with us for the second time for just over a year. He is an...
Replies
9
Views
417
I am terrified to accept a job offer. I have been in a toxic work place for over 2 years and my confidence has been nearly destroyed. I am afraid to accept this offer because I worry I might fail. Please pray that God will give me the wisdom and clarity to know if I should accept this job...
Replies
6
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom