Prayer Healing To Let The Hurt Go Away !

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise777

Account Closed
When I was preteen and growing all the way up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid-20s, my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004, I gave my life to Christ. I need prayer to let all the bitterness and anger go. I need prayer to know that these events in my life were not my fault. I want to get married. I do forgive them. It still hurts me; I need for that hurt to go away.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Lord, please in the name of Jesus intervene and help ###, find total healing and peace. Please let her realise what happened to her is not her fault. Please heal her heart and her mind in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING ME !!!! I HAVE MADE PEACE AND FORGIVEN FOR THOSE WHO HAS HURT ME. I GIVE MY LORD & SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST ALL THE CREDIT !!!! I ASKED GOD TO FORGIVE THEM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Heal My Friend ### she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Lord please take away this cancer. She has ### children. Lord please you are the one that heals all. Lord help my mom with her depression, heal her from this emotional distress in her life. Lord let her mind be busy, lord open up...
Replies
9
Views
112
  • Locked
When I was preteen and growing all the way up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid-20s, my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004, I gave my life to Christ. I need...
Replies
6
Views
105
  • Locked
When I was preteen and growing all the way up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid-20s, my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004, I gave my life to Christ. I need...
Replies
10
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom