Prayer: Grace Needed

Dear Lord,

I lift up marriages to You. I pray husbands and wives extend grace to each other. I pray they live with each other in an understanding way. May they seek peace and pursue it. May their goal always be oneness and reconciliation. I pray against pride, selfishness, and secrets. May Your light shine through each one of us and through our marriages in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 
Grace from heaven is needed for those couples who are planning on getting a divorce. Dear God, help all Christian marriages to be faithful to You. In Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling very restless, frustrated, and very anxious. Same issues are coming again. Lord to make me calm, cool, and patient. Lord's mercy and grace needed to overcome that and Lord to break that cycle.
Replies
9
Views
157
🧎🏽‍♂️Father, thank You for granting love to abound in discernment and wisdom to all who ask, Phil 1:9-11, Col 1:9-12. Important times to pray and not loose heart, Luke 18:1-3, 1 Tim 2:1-3, for "ability to stay alert at all times, praying for strength to escape all that's coming upon the face of...
Replies
12
Views
70
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for your grace. Thank you for forgiving me when I don’t deserve it. We pray that in our marriage we can forgive each other just as You forgive us. Help us to extend grace to one another. We pray for other couples as well, couples who are holding onto bitterness and...
Replies
0
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom