Prayer going into the ### office and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for my work place problem that I and my colleague should remain in the same division till my retirement. Which on January ###.please pray that till my dues are settled let he remain there only. Let my retirement be peaceful and smooth.Please also pray that my builder of my flat...
Replies
9
Views
23
LIFE I FIND MY PAPERWORK FORMS TO FILL OUT MY MONTHLY SAWS REPORT MAKE A PRINTED COPY OF MY WORK CHECK STUB GREATLY.I GET NEW SUPPLIES FOR THE OFFICE SECRETLYYYY THE OFFICE IS A SECRET GREATLY WHAT I DO IS ALWAYS SECRET AND WHAT I GET DONE GREATLYY PERIOD PERMANETLY. THE OFFICE ITS CLEAN ENOUGH...
Replies
10
Views
143
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over intentions in the reception area and office a couple of decades ago. I pray sincerely that they or in-between behavior cannot/will not be examined, brought up and exploited. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in...
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom