Prayer: Fresh Start

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for today. Thank You for fresh starts and new beginnings. Today is a fresh start. A new opportunity to change and to make good choices. Today is a new day for my heart to be turned toward You and softened toward my husband. I pray that I would take advantage of today and allow Your Holy Spirit to lead me through it. I also pray that my marriage feels renewed today. Help my husband and I draw closer together in Jesus’ name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I have a new fresh start GREATLYY todayyyyyyyy yayzzzzzz is here into existence greatlyyyyy… i get a great miracle healing ❤️‍🩹 I CAN hear see connections healed even better with my Mom my 3 Offsprings our pets no worries 😌.I get a Man a good THING in ny life im taken. i get rhe Mac...
Replies
8
Views
153
I SPEAK LIFE I GET A NEW FRESH START WHERE IM HAPPY MY FAMILY CAN BE HAPPY IN SECRET WHERE THE WORLD CANNOT SPEAK ILL THAT IM CRAZY BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE BE HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
154
LIFE IN I CAN HAVE MY NEW FRESH START BE HAPPY NOT CRY AT WORK EVER AGAIN..THAT NO MORE ATTACKS OMG AT MY JOB ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET ITS MY PERSONAL LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLY..MYSELF ### ### MY FAMILY OUR OETS WE DIDNT WAIST OUR TIME WE WORKED HARD USE WHAT THE ENEMY USED FOR BAD FLIP FOR...
Replies
9
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom