Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sparky_NZ

Guest
My wife is really depressed and we need God to break through this and send His hope and His joy so she can go on.
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Praise God with you covering her in prayer no enemy can stand. I agree in Jesus' Name for Holy Spirit breakthrough of depression in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife to seek the Lord. She is constantly cursing at me, and really only talks to the Lord when she’s in trouble or asking for something worldly. She is constantly watching my every move and will not let me wake up or go to sleep peacefully. Every single day she is following me...
Replies
12
Views
331
Please pray for my wife. Since her mother passed away in April 2023 she has been disrespectful and rude to most of the things I say to her. I am tired of the disrespect and I wonder how long can I continue. I hope she can find peace in the absence of her mother but, I would like to have our...
Replies
9
Views
207
Good morning Children of God, Please help me with your prayers. My marriage is in a danger zone due to the satanic demons of spiritual wife and husband that are tormenting our lives and marriage. By his stripes we command Holy Ghosts Fire to destroy it in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,521
Messages
16,777,744
Members
648,076
Latest member
Chreimarland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom