Prayer For ###!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
I am in need of prayer to strengthen my faith. I have faith and because of all the mercies God has given me I feel hopeful, but I screw up, sin, and then feel guilty and then the lack of faith sets in that God will go against me, etc. I know I am only human and make mistakes, but God forgives and is loving and is not vengeful yet the enemy gets in my head and I know to put on the armour of God, etc., but sometimes my stupid brain doesn't cooperate with reason and God's direction...fear sets in and destroys my joy. Please pray with me for faith to allow God to work and for patience not to freak during that wait.
 
God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1: 9

Mark 12:30

30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Merciful God and the Father of our LORD JESUS, we thank You for this lady You have saved. She is a woman of valor and no weapon of the devil will prosper. God who turned Esther, a dirty slave girl to become queen will You transform this lady into a pillar of strength. Father, the work You have started in remolding and renewing her mind shall be completed in JESUS name. Father, we ask of Your Spirit to be upon ###, shield her with the blood and let Your word enter into her heart. She shall be strengthened not to sin, again in JESUS name we have prayed...amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your spiritual well being and your walk with God. They go hand in hand. God has heard your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since the job is open by God forcefully and Jesus close the previous job and said it was good so I will do it as poor as possible to make it shut and to prove to God that his plans are not necessary good and we do not need to submit to your will.And since his will is so powerful right, I will do...
Replies
8
Views
97
God Please protect my body/womb and life from my enemies family and none family those who have been attacking me for no reason since I was about ### years old, even at birth the devil used gangs to destroy me, Please Pray For Me.
Replies
9
Views
327
Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for healing from sleep apnea. Since having issues with menopause, I am struggling with severe insomnia, have developed hypertension and pre diabetes. I am exhausted both day and night, I have bran fog as well. Sometimes lack of oxygen to my brain...
Replies
11
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom