Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter tom1976
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tom1976

Guest
GOD IN YOUR SON'S NAME JESUS YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME HELP ME IN JESUS NAME
 
Almighty God, we give You loving worship and praise for Your everlasting kindness and mercy. We know that You are in control of every situation and You are by our side when we call out to You. Thank You, Almighty God, for blessing and protecting ### through his needs. Grant him strength, wisdom and peace in the knowledge that You are doing mighty works in his life. Gather ### under Your mighty wings that he can rest in the peaceful knowledge that You are in control. In Jesus's Precious Name we pray. AMEN
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quite my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my foot steps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, and the writer of this prayer, God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.†Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heart that feels anxious and uncertain. You know everything that is happening, and You know the burden I have been carrying. Lord, I ask You to fill my heart with Your peace. Remove my fear, my worries, and every doubt that keeps me from trusting You...
Replies
11
Views
275
I pray my financial status gets well.. I get clients on my day..my days have been dry and I don't know what's happening. Please lord help me go through this and manoeuvre. Pray for me I get past this
Replies
11
Views
175
Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
547
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom