Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoveTheLord

Guest
Made HUGE error on job and I'm telling my boss today. I need prayer because this could definitely cost me my job and I'm embarrassed I did catch the error before it's too late. I do have a plan to correct error without costing company more money and pray this will allow my boss to see that I'm confessing and being proactive despite. There's this one peer who gloats, gossips and constantly remind my boss when others make mistakes and I will have to deal with this. PLEASE PRAY 4 ###
 
Father God, we call upon You this moment. Go with this person today as they honor You by telling the truth and asking to be forgiven. This was not intentional, Father, and we pray for Your tolerance and compassion to be upon the heart of this person's supervisor. We have all made mistakes for there has only been one perfect person in the history of the world, Your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. Please shine the light of Your mercy upon this situation. Give this person strength, courage and resolve. In the holy and precious name of Your Son, we pray with thanksgiving. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to You. I pray ### will be enabled by Your Mighty Arm to be upheld in You, that ### would have focus and a sound mind from You God. I pray that any wrong doings of the past in their work will be overlooked, for in Your plan where wrongs abound Your grace does much more abound. Let this be so in ### work place with the management. I pray You will give ### supernatural strength, both physically and mentally, Amen.
 
I thank each and everyone of you for your fervent prayers: my boss was disappointed but I think he accepted it because he wanted to know who was responsible for checking to make sure things went right. Three of us are pulling together to fix the problem I caused. It's a HUMBLING experience and thank the Lord for this experience and valuable lesson. God bless HIS prayer warriors!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a problem with my new job that could possibly mean that my employment with them is not certain. It's not something I did wrong but due to an error on the part of the company they outsource for one of the onboarding processes. Please pray that God will not allow this error to cause...
Replies
7
Views
123
I prayed here 2 weeks ago that I was broken and felt empty due to the phone call I received from the fire department that my mother passed away in a fire . My mom had reported multiple incidents in her apartment that needed attention and that her outlet had caught fire before but it was put...
Replies
13
Views
212
I pray to get a job that I love, but any in God's will. I pray to work with a company I love, with a team I love, and with a manager I love. I pray to be so fulfilled and to be able to share Jesus' message with anyone that doesn't know Him. I also pray for financial responsibility and to not...
Replies
14
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom