Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter pretty boy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pretty boy

Guest
please pray for my ### who was diagnosed with cancer and the well being of our family
 
I pray that the lord Jesus Christ answers your prayer and you are okay. I pray for all who are suffering today that the lord shall heal their heart and souls and make them new and whole in the way that the lord wants us to be. Amen
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?

(Jeremiah 32:2)

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! father i pray for his healing, lord command all the sickness to leave from his body, give him good health, do miracle in his life Jesus...may doctors get surprised to see the way you are going to heal him.. be with him all the time and protect him lord in your arms.. bless his family with peace n joy, father bless them abundantly ..In powerful name of name of Jesus I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mum she has been diagnosed with cancer,she is in a lot of pain and cannot eat well, Pray for her to be able to fight the cancer so that she can get healthy again.Pray for her to be able to start eating again like she used to and that all her worries and burdens to be lessened🙏
Replies
9
Views
220
I'm asking for prayer for my mother who was recently diagnosed with Lung Cancer, and is about to start treatment, that she may beat this cancer, and have a few more years with her family. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
367
Please pray for my ### he just had a long waited MRI to diagnose and treat prostate cancer. Pray that God will use the Doctors to find the right treatment for him and that he will be encouraged knowing that God is a healer.
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom