Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter d55price
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d55price

Guest
I am asking for prayer for my son, right now at this moment he is dealing with drugs and alcohol and Satan, I believe in God and that Jesus died for me but I am not a good prayer, and I need someone with a clear heart and mind to please pray for us. I believe in prayer, so please pray for me to know how to pray for my son. Please say a prayer right now for him, his name is ###, pray for him I beg. Thank you and may God bless you and keep you.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon her son. Please help him away from the drug that brought him into a bad character and lifestyle. Please bless the mother with a believe to You that You listen to her prayer even with her simple words. Please bless the family with peace, love, joy, good health, and financial coverage. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save and deliver my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including you and your family.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###,

I pray that the Lord will come in his mighty power to remove every obstacle in your way on your path in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in your life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in your life bringing into captivity every thoughts to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plans of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard your heart and your mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus and I believe that you received in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently dealing with custody of my ### year old and I do not want her with her Father, Lord I ask that the lies he gave to the court to be revealed. When someone tells me no, should I continue to pursue or let it go, I fight for what is needed but should I have to beg. Lord I need clarity...
Replies
8
Views
132
I am asking for prayer for my ### year old ###. He is an alcoholic. He began drinking at a very young age. He recently went to detox and has been sober for 3 months. He started a new job this week. Yesterday he collapsed due extreme heat. He is in the hospital receiving IV fluids. Doctors say...
Replies
10
Views
197
Urgent prayer for a son. A mother had been having issues with getting her son to go to church. Then she was informed today that the boy's dad had been calling her son. Telling him to not be going to church. Calling the churches whore houses. So that's the reason why his mother been having issues...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom