Prayer For ###, ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Lord, I pray for my older son, ###. I had him when I was ###. We have been through a lot. He had a lot of love but something has changed. He is becoming racist and mean and is so arrogant and embarrassing. Lord, so many people in our family see it and he does not care. He is proud to be like this. Father, please change his heart and mind. Please melt his hardened heart and let him be a man of integrity. His brothers can't stand to be around him and my mom and me are so worried. I can't even take too much time around him. I feel like his mind is so polluted and scary. Father I rebuke any demonic hold on him to be released and blessed with the blood of Jesus. I believe in Your power that Jesus has over our sins and I ask with all my heart to wash over ###. Please give him a pure heart and let it be known by the words that he speaks. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank You for ###, despite the circumstances of his birth, You knew him and brought him forth and You have a plan and purpose for him. Father, we pray for Your Spirit to enter him and turn him into a new youngman. Lord let the fruit of the spirit be in and we command every contrary spirit to scatter and loose him in Jesus name. We pray for wisdom upon the mom to bring ### in the fear of the Lord. Father, we ask You to guide this family in Jesus name...amen
 
Lord I stand in agreement with this mother and ask that You touch the mind and heart of her son...help her to reach out in Wisdom and not fear to her son to try to figure out why he is rebelling so...Lord bind this spirit of rebellion and loose your stronghold of obedience into his life...take him away from any evil influences that are putting this trash into his mind...reveal to his family what is the deeper issue here that seems to be bothering this young man. Bind the spirit of Fear in this mother and her mother and let them reason and come together with the plan that You are speaking to their hearts to reach their son in Jesus name...sister put on the armor of God stand in agreement with your mom and stand in the holy presence of God and fight the fight in the principalities that are in high places...fast, seek, pray, fast, seek pray...this is a spiritual fight...do not lay your hands down in defeat lift up holy hands and praise and worship the King of Kings for His strength and power WILL get you to do and be all you can be for Him in this fight for your son...Lord bless them in Jesus name
 
Lord I also stand in agreement with this ###. Bless him with your wisdom and help to make the right choices all the time. Only you can change his heart Lord, please help him in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord racism is not good we all make mistakes but think of those people you feel are not like you that fight for your country and those people you do not like close your eyes and see no color or race. Judge people for who they are in heart and you will defeat that! Amen thank-you Lord for your light and thoughts. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend broke up with me suddenly and unexpectedly, and I am devastated. The rejection is awful and how he treated me was out of character and cruel. There were no signs he was unhappy. He gave me many mixed messages about why he was dumping me. These ranged from extreme hypothetical fears...
Replies
11
Views
334
I move to a new city because I met someone, I’m not getting a lot out of this relationship and always being left the look at the back of his head and listening to projects being carryed through, I’m not getting enough attention and not feeling very attractive anymore. I’m starting to feel...
Replies
13
Views
163
My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom