I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Heavenly Father, thank You for the privilege of coming into Your presence. Your Word says, “Pray without ceasing” (1 Thessalonians 5:17). Lord, help me to live according to this Word. Give me discipline to pray every day, even when I am tired, busy, discouraged, or do not feel like praying...
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult and painful period in my life. My heart is tired, my mind is overwhelmed, and there are things I cannot control no matter how hard I try. Please pray that God gives me peace, strength, patience, and clarity. Pray that if I have been wronged...