Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcdavid
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jcdavid

Guest
Dear fellow Christians, I want to fervently pray for the people of ###, who are suffering and are need of all basics to be able to see tomorrow, especially children. P ray that God will touch the heart of people, Governments and Agencies all over the world to send them help in the PRECIOUS NAME OF CHRIST-AMEN
 
May the heavenly father who created heaven and earth look to the people of ### and help his children who are suffering in one way or the other and also provide help for them in Jesus name.
 
Lord I lift of your children who are suffering, Please bless them beyond comprehension Lord in every way. Please send your angels to watch over them and open the hearts of men so that we may never become unsympathetic to the suffering of our brothers and sisters. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to pray for them. In Jesus name AMEN
 
Lord I stand in agreement with these prayers and I ask for your blessings, and miraculous intervention in this situation and in the famine across East Africa. Lord send your Holy Spirit into this situation, ease suffering and protect people from conflict. Reunite families and bless those working in the situation. Lord I ask for a softening of hearts and that you would provide immediate and substantial financial aid, bless the logistics of delivering aid, protect the aid workers and bless the peace efforts in Somalia. Lord only a miracle will help Somalia and I ask you to bring about that miracle. And I ask that it may endure and bring about lasting change, lasting peace and understanding in the region and I ask that you walk with every mother and every child on their bitter and arduous journey. Lord take away their fear and suffering and bless each and every one of them. I pray for the souls of those who have died that they be lifted up to live with you in heaven forever. Amen
 
Father, Father have mercy upon the people in Jesus name. Whenever there is help for that country, I see the enemy cut it off and several times. Father We bind the hindering spirits that rules over that area in Jesus name. Father have mercy and and remove those who will hinder and steal goods for the children in Jesus name. Father clear the atmosphere with our prayers so satan will not hinder and the children will be fed. Father, I pray that You will visit that country and bring stability and set up godly men so they can build up godly structure for that structure in Jesus name. I pray for repentance and humility in the hearts of the people. You said in Your words "..If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and I will forgive their sin and heal their land. So Lord draw the people of this land oh Lord, bring them to the place to receive redemption, salvation, food and shelter. 2ND Chron 7:14. I pray verse 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. Father send ministering angels, give the men, women, and children dreams of their saviour in Jesus name.
 
Oh Lord, I stand in agreement with ###'s prayer. Please walk with all of those families in ###. Please be with all of the parents who are grieving over leaving their children behind as they continue their journey. Send them help. May agencies work together to get help to these people. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Father we see the ruins of desperacy in need of food, education, welfare, and spiritual needs to be fulfilled. Always in prayer for less fortunate and thanking those who follow you realizing those are the richest people who see the light of God and follow. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am also afraid to ask for prayer. I have cut myself off from my father and spiritually mature people, and I am going mentally ill and losing my sanity, memory and I do not know how to think anymore. I have manipulated and lied to myself, kept dismissing myself as wrong...
Replies
11
Views
170
Dear Lord, We pray the right people find this prayer so they can be blessed with God's goodness and joy in finding the right people to journey life with in Jesus' name. Please send the right people into my life—friendships who bring joy, peace, and godly connection - assignment helpers who...
Replies
10
Views
203
Dear Lord, I continue to pray for my friend's family who is experiencing loss. Help all of us, especially my friend and her kids fine peace during this time of sadness. I pray all those that suffer from mental health, alcoholism and darkness turn to you for guidance and get the help they need...
Replies
13
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom