Prayer for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother ###, she just found out ### arthritis blocked in leg and needs urgent treatment. One of her toe has tuned blue. Please pray for her, that Jesus works here and that her toe be saved without amputation. In jesus name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
246
I would deeply appreciate your prayers. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is uncontrolled. I have not responded to ### medications and I am told there is only one left to try. I am terrified of it because it can cause a fatal brain infection. There is one other option for an electronic device...
Replies
11
Views
234
Please pray for my pain to resolve. I have RA and arthritis. Both shoulders have been bugging me so I got them injected. They felt better for a couple weeks but now the left one hurts to lift up. I think God that the pain is not so bad during the day so I can still work but in the evening the...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,251
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom