Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter gladys
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gladys

Guest
Please pray for my son ### ###, so that he can be blessed with finding a decent job in ###, ###, and that he stays in the right path and honor our lord.

Thank you so much, God Bless you all
 
Lord, I lift up ### to you please protect him from the wiles of the enemy who is out to kill, steal, and destroy protect him and put angels charge around him to keep him in all his ways. Please open a door for a job that will provide for his needs and that he can truly enjoy it and be a blessing to others In Jesus Name Amen
 
Such a loving prayer for your son. God is watching over ### with love, for He hears your prayers. May God bless ### with a job that will use all the gifts and skills he has been blessed with. Please guard ### and keep him on your path of rightousness according to His plan and purpose. In Jesus name, I pray
 
I am praying for your ###! May God bless you and your ###!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brethren, Please pray for me to got a Job to give my family an decent life and also need to pay all my debt with the interest is adding to the principal amount I borrowed. I pray for this through Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour.
Replies
9
Views
358
Dear Prayer Warriors: I've been interviewing for a while and am in critical need of a decent job. I have a strong ministry and marketing background, but am open to anything solid. Your prayers would be eternally appreciated! My financials are running thin. Bless you, ###
Replies
13
Views
209
Hello! I have been working in my current work place for past 3 years, I have amazing colleagues and overall are more or less okay with my job. Recently I very randomly applied to another vacancy (I did that very randomly, without any hopes) and got accepted. The offer is very intriguing and I am...
Replies
15
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom