Prayer for ###

My friend, I'm praying for your friend ###.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would completely heal ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing covid and all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
My friend, I'm praying for your friend ###.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would completely heal ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing covid and all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Amen.
Thank you my friend, I just feel sad and can't help it.
 
Please pray for my friend Missionary ###, she is on ventilator due to covid. Thank you.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you in Jesus' mighty name.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God - Philippians 4:6
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my Aunt ###, who is ###. She is off dialysis and possibly off of a ventilator tomorrow. She has issues with her arteries and is losing a lot of blood. Thanks so much for continued prayers!!!
Replies
10
Views
297
Please pray for ### who is in ventilator due to severe infection
Replies
8
Views
146
Dear brother,I request you to pray for ###, she's having severe sepsis and is on ventilator. Her bp is fluctuating,and saturation is very low, had 2 episodes of seizures and not responding to treatment. Please pray for her speedy recovery. Praise the lord 🙏🏻.
Replies
13
Views
750
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom