Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

florindadpont22

Humble Prayer Warrior
The 17 ### will go to court, please pray for God's favor, for the truth to go out.

Heavenly Father I lift up ### to you Lord, You know His thoughts, his heart and what really happened, Lord convict

the person who is accusing Him and let her realize the her lie will destroy his life.

God you are all Powerful, You are Elohim Yakol: The God who is able, My hope and trust for my son's future is in you My God.

I praise you Lord for what you are doing, and for what you will do in ###'s life, let him hear from you Lord.

let him hear you call him by his name.

I love you, love you Lord, and in your precious name the I ask this.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently dealing with custody of my ### year old and I do not want her with her Father, Lord I ask that the lies he gave to the court to be revealed. When someone tells me no, should I continue to pursue or let it go, I fight for what is needed but should I have to beg. Lord I need clarity...
Replies
8
Views
131
Dear God, I pray that my co-worker who spreads lies and hate- receives a new job somewhere else very soon and leaves this job so that I may have peace at work and my boss can focus on bettering his life. Unfortunately- she has used herself to tempt my boss and now because of his lust for her he...
Replies
9
Views
135
Heavenly Father, you see my friend ###, she's married to a man that's doing wrong things who used to be a pastor. I pray you would bring unbearable conviction on this man, bringing him to deep repentance. Father God ### and I pray, Father God, you would comfort ###, uphold her with your...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom