Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

5960CK

Humble Servant of All
My niece is heartbroken. Lord, give her peace and lift her stress. I pray for emotional healing, as well as resolution of job-related stress. I pray for her happiness and knowledge that she is loved. Give her the feeling that I support her and let her allow me to be a resource to her. Give her mother peace in this situation, as well. AMEN.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom ### is very loving and caring to every one at home. Even to small children's also. My niece ### ### old yrs she is fun loving she likes evry one. Her parents n unts n uncles. But don't know why she doens't like my ###. Her own grand mother. Maybe she don't feel comfortable or happy to...
Replies
10
Views
181
Please pray for a dear friend who is going through a very painful family situation. Recently, her sister sent a hurtful email to their father expressing anger toward her and asking that family boundaries be respected by not sharing information about the children with her, inviting her to events...
Replies
7
Views
142
We got engaged a year ago in ###. This ### she had a full hysterectomy at ###, not able to take estrogen because she gets blood clots. She's lost herself as a woman, stressed over kids and work. Ive caused stress and her being overwhelmed also. ### we had an argument and separated, we kept...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom