Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunu

Humble Servant of All
Dear all please pray for me for getting a job, (Decent salary, Good management, Good working atmosphere, overall God's grace in my work and ability) Good accommodation

Thanks
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! I have been working in my current work place for past 3 years, I have amazing colleagues and overall are more or less okay with my job. Recently I very randomly applied to another vacancy (I did that very randomly, without any hopes) and got accepted. The offer is very intriguing and I am...
Replies
15
Views
309
Hello, please pray for me. I am currently applying for a job because I really need work to support my family. I have three young kids, and I am the breadwinner. I’m praying to find a kind boss, a decent salary, and a job that I can manage while still taking care of my children. I have been...
Replies
9
Views
122
I would like to request for a prayer for a career breakthrough with a good salary package. I'm grateful for the experience and knowledge gained from the current company I'm working with, but I'm underpaid here and it's draining my mind. I need to be in a better place with a decent salary package.
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom