Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisyme

Prayer Partner
I pray for my ex best friend ### that she finds peace within and has a good life. I wish her well. I pray for ### I unfortunately don't trust. I pray I Dnt find out anything..in faith she never betrays me or lies to me. I pray for my acquaintances ###, ###, and ### they've brought too much drama in my calm, private boring life and it's the only beginning of ###!! I pray I don't hurt their feelings or feel angered by me staying away. Pls pray.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife, I don’t believe she is saved. All she seems to do is find ways to usurp authority over me, but I know it is a spiritual issue and not a physical one. When I am in a good mood, she always seems to try to find something to upset me. When I am putting the Lord first, it’s...
Replies
6
Views
117
Dear God, I pray that my co-worker who spreads lies and hate- receives a new job somewhere else very soon and leaves this job so that I may have peace at work and my boss can focus on bettering his life. Unfortunately- she has used herself to tempt my boss and now because of his lust for her he...
Replies
9
Views
135
I give it up to you oh Lord. It feels like reconciliation is as distant as the moon. I know that your ways are not my ways. I just pray she finds you lord and is able to find peace in your embrace. I don’t know why she won’t pick up the phone, or answer my texts. I don’t know what is going on in...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom