Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningMercy

Servant of All
Please pray the Lord will protect my daughter and others in her school from an adult bully. I pray for peace of mind and body for all involved. May the Lord's will be done in this situation. Thank you for your prayers. May you all be abundantly blessed prayer warriors, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I want to thank every prayer warrior who prayed for my daughter and the others at her school for protection from harassment by an individual employed by the same school district. The Lord has intervened and He gets all of the glory and praise because He is our Jehovah Nissi. (Psalm 108:13) Praising God for the victory in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I was in school I started to bully my friend and right after that his mom died. Please pray for him and pray that I can see him again one day and apologise to him.
Replies
5
Views
97
Please protect my daughter from those who are causing conflict, spreading slander, and harboring hatred toward her because she was adopted. Bring Your righteous judgment upon ###, ###, ### & ###, ###, ###, ###, The ###’s, ###, ###, ###, ###, and those in her apartment building who are causing...
Replies
6
Views
129
Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my family. Please restore our health and please provide us with our daily needs. We commit to you our daughters in their school may you grant them wisdom o God. I am grateful for you for allowing my daughter to complete her 2nd year and finally now on her 3rd...
Replies
12
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom