Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francis9

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ### that he has comfort from the pain he has to endure every day from tumors in his abdomen. He is ### and due to have them removed in ###. This is the third time they have come back in ### years. I love him dearly though I can't tell him to his face. I know he prays for me and I for him. I ask you do the same. Thank you.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my little brother who has cancer in his leg he is ### years old and has he’s whole life ahead of him he is due for surgery to try to remove in Wednesday please pray that all goes well and he is healed
Replies
10
Views
148
### is having surgery tomorrow to remove the tumor that has invaded her body. We are believing that the tumor is benign. I pray for guidance for the Surgery Team and all those who will treat ###. Thank You Jesus in advance for ###'s total healing. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
14
Views
191
Dear prayer partners! I lift up each and every person here and their families, relatives and friends . May God continue to keep you all and may all your prayer requests posted here , reached the throne of God and be answered in a timely manner and in God’s will. I seek you prayer for the...
Replies
12
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom