Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter blondiegal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blondiegal

Guest
Still in need for prayer for my ###. He has several disorders like ADHD, ODD, OCD. I pray that he will do better in school, make friends and get along with his father. I want him to do the best he can and be the best he can. Thank you and God Bless.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
9
Views
258
Hey guys❤️ i hope all is good with your walk in Christ. I have trouble with finding my purpose and my call i would like prayers if possible for me to discern what is best and what is the will of the Lord❤️ also, for my health to be better since i am severely affected by OCD. I am praying a lot...
Replies
7
Views
137
Please pray for my son, ###. He is behind academically, struggles with ADHD, behavior and making friends, and is having a very difficult time. I am deeply concerned about his future and the path he may take if things do not change. Please pray for God to intervene, transform his heart, guide his...
Replies
12
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom