Prayer for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpirkle

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family to be heal. God knows exactly what has to be done, we just need to lean on him to do so.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for the Lord Vengeance toward my ex-manager who got promoted to assistant director be dismissed in the same exact way of how he had treated me by forcing me to do illegal things else fired and I refused so I was fired. Thus pray that the same measure of what was being done to me be...
Replies
6
Views
120
I have an interview next week. I'm not sure how many rounds there are and I also don't know the exact details of this job... Please pray for me to be able to pass the interview and get a decent job if this job is what God has for me. Also pray for my spiritual life and anointing by the Holy Spirit.
Replies
6
Views
111
I am asking for God to intervene on my behalf, dear Jesus I need you to watch over me, as I have notice how I was treated as a child and even now as an adult. The being the black sheep god I need you deliverance from it all. You know lord exactly what is going on you are an ever knowing God...
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom