Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Let us pray for scabies. ### has eye disease, glaucoma. Let us pray for a miracle and ### be completely healed for the glory of God. God bless you.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cataract, Glaucoma and blurred vision issues I need prayer for complete healing. Thanks.
Replies
15
Views
210
Please pray for my ### and ### to be safe on the road. Please pray for my ### eyes to clear up from the cataracts on his eyes. Please for my ### to be heal from Glaucoma and that his blinded eyes will come up.
Replies
8
Views
232
I have seen doctor ###x to no help with scabies I suffer all over, my apt rent not paid car won’t start and electric bill due I pray 🙏🏽 for miracle ty Jesus
Replies
9
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom