Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saputo65
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saputo65

Guest
I am asking all to say a prayer for my girlfriend ### as she is battling Thyroid cancer and possible brain cancer she is only ### years old she just started a new round of chemo and her health is not in great condition she has been going through this now for ### months.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all Please can you pray for ### year old baby ### The doctors discovered a mass on her brain They are doing an emergency operation now to remove that mass from the brain They will test for cancer as well Please keep her in prayer as she goes under surgery now. Please pray all goes well...
Replies
13
Views
220
Please please pray for my ### she has aggressive breast cancer and today they told her the tumor is not going down with chemos . Tomorrow is her 6th session please pray that the tumor goes down significantly and God heals her! Shes very scred
Replies
9
Views
121
Pray for my mum she has been diagnosed with cancer,she is in a lot of pain and cannot eat well, Pray for her to be able to fight the cancer so that she can get healthy again.Pray for her to be able to start eating again like she used to and that all her worries and burdens to be lessened🙏
Replies
9
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom