Prayer For Workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackie12590

Guest
For my workplace-

there is much demonic influence there and those that practice darkness. Agreement for God's will to be done and that demonic strongholds be permanently broken and ungodly mindsets permanently changed.
 
Oh Lord I stand in agreement with this request.

In your name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Dear ###

There are times throughout our lives when we need to call on a higher source for the courage and strength to face the challenges that test our body, mind and spirit. The spirit of faith says, "I don't care what God has to do, He'll turn the world upside down if He has to, but He will change this situation for me."

I pray this prayer in faith and in the name of my Lord and Savior with you:

As I arise today, may the strength of God pilot me, the power of God uphold me, the wisdom of God guide me. May the eye of God look before me, the ear of God hear me, the Word of God speak for me. May the hand of God protect me, the way of God lie before me, the shield of God defend me, the host of God save me. May Christ shield me today. Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ on my right, Christ on my left, Christ when I lay down, Christ when I sit, Christ when I stand, Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me, Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me, Christ in every eye that sees me, Christ in every ear that hears me.
 
Thank you, dear (((###))), for coming and asking for prayer in your situation.

Please know that God through His only begotten and beloved Son Jesus Christ can truly Move Mountains! Jesus cast out demons while He was incarnate on Earth and can still do this until the end of time. He taught His followers to do the same in His name. Therefore, I will pray that the demonic influences in your workplace be ousted in the Name of Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit! May the Blood of the Lamb cover your workplace with tender goodness and mercy and drive out the influence of anti-Christ.

###, remember the words of God and take them to your workplace each and every day!

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." -- LUKE 10:19 (KJV)

Those Holy words can truly Move Mountains!

Also, pray the following:

"Submit yourselves therefore to God, Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." -- JAMES 4:7 (KJV)

I pray, demand, and command in the Name of Jesus Christ that all demonic influences be gone from your workplace now and forever and be replaced by the Love, Peace, Light, and Tranquility that only God can bring! Amen.

Lord Jesus, we Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify Your Most Holy Name! (Followed by The Lord's Prayer and the Twenty-Third Psalm)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I can improve my relationships with colleagues at work
Replies
9
Views
144
Please Heavenly Father grant peace and soften hearts in my workplace. People are so bent on tearing me down instead of focusing on the fact that we have little work coming into the department. Which means the department could be at risk of being outsourced or people being laid off. Please...
Replies
10
Views
168
Thank you all for always coming together and praying for all of us! I pray blessings over my workplace at ### and I pray for the 2 toxic managers, that are over my workplace. Both make a toxic duo and can't keep our employees to stay. I pray one or both are removed in the name of Jesus amen...
Replies
7
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom