Prayer For Work And New ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
I recently got a new boss and he is fairly new. Everyone says he is so nice, etc... but don't work directly for him. Yesterday and today he has been rude to me and derogatory, first telling me to hurry up and run! And today pointing out that I made a mistake in the past in front of someone else and that I better not do that to him. I don't know what to think other than he can be a chauvinist. He is in Ramadan right now. I feel so sad, my ex-boss was so sweet and was respectful to me and now he is leaving. I am a very hard worker and loyal but it's so important for me to admire their character in some way or I am not happy eventually. I pray that this stops right now and that he respects me. He seems to be nice to the more assertive girls in the office and I'm a little shy and quiet. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord intervene in this situation. Vindicate this ### and let her work ethic present itself to all that it may be clear what is going on. Lord help this ### find favor in this boss' heart and mind and all coworkers and staff. Lord where there is cursing let there be only blessing coming out of the lips. May evil plans come to naught and only blessing may arise. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father God give ### more patience in her workplace with regards to her boss. Let your light shine in her life Father that those who are not nice to her will be humbled and will treat her with respect. Help her to be always meek Lord that your name will be glorified in her life. Father give her wisdom and knowledge that she will know how to handle her boss without being disrespectful to him. Father help her to be content and strengthen her in this new situation in her workplace. Help her to walk in your righteousness always.

Protect her Lord, cover her with your blood Lord Jesus, and let no harm come upon her. Protect also her job Father.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Lord Help ### with her boss i ### name we ask Lord
 
Praying for you on your office atmosphere issue
 
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Lord I bring ### in front of you and her office situation Lord. Lord there is a new boss in this ### office and giving this sister so much discomfort Lord. Lord please Lord send in your Holy Spirit in their office and especially to the new boss. Lord may he learn to treat each and every employ with respect and dignity. Improve this situation Lord. May your Holy Spirit put in some wisdom in the mind of the boss. Lord Jesus we believe that for you nothing is impossible Lord, Lord wash this situation in your precious blood and do as per your holy will, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord touch ### and bring wisdom to her to reach out to this boss in Your holy will and way...Let her always shine with Your spirit no matter what spirits are trying to come against her..open her mind to knowledge and bring answers to her spirit in how to handle this and not let strongholds of fear, anxiety, and depression come her way because of someone else who does not know You..Reveal to her it is a spiritual fight and his strongholds are coming against her so she can bring sin and displeasure to You...Lord protect her from this evil and let Your light shine no matter what..help her to pass this test and chapter in her life that YOU have placed before her so she can represent You in a good and pleasant way in Your sight in Jesus name we pray.
 
My dear friend even I am undergoing through the same problem now at my office. I am working since two years in the same company and in these two years I have worked with 9 bosses and yesterday I got a new boss. Don't worry, your Lord is always with us and He will take care of us in every situation. Give your best at work and you will be recognised soon or late. God bless you.

Father, we pray you to make her strong by body and mind, make her mind prepared to face every challenge in her life because on earth these troubles are common and we need to face them. Please speak to her boss and bring down his anger, rudeness. Let her boss respect her, recognise her work and encourage her, in your powerful name I pray, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do a great job at work. For energy, focus and strength for me and for me to recall everything I need to get done. Also please pray for safety for me, because I am working with heat and a lot of sharp objects. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
115
Please pray for me to do a great job at work today
Replies
10
Views
152
Pray for me to do a great job at work please. I need energy, focus and strength for all my tasks and for safety too. I work with lots of metal and sharp objects and need safety.
Replies
11
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom