Prayer for witchcraft removal

We are so grateful you reached out and entrusted us with your urgent need for deliverance and healing. It has been on our hearts to stand with you in spiritual warfare, so we have been praying daily that every chain of witchcraft would be broken in Jesus’ mighty name. We have also asked the Lord to release His healing power over your body, mind, and spirit, that you would feel His presence and peace like never before.

If the Lord has already moved in a powerful way—if you sense the oppression lifting and His healing touch—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, you are still feeling weighed down or under attack, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, declaring freedom and restoration until you experience the full victory that Christ has already won.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen you, surround you with His protection, and fill you with hope as you press into God’s promises. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that all witchcraft is broken off me Set me free. Please remove from me any witchcraft that was done to me. My name is ### I live in ###
Replies
10
Views
243
Prayer for evil witchcraft removal all evil, bad intentions spells, be removed of me my family.
Replies
9
Views
156
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom