Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, empower me to be productive and wise with my finances while protecting and strengthening my well-being. Give me discipline to manage, save, invest, and multiply resources effectively. Grant me wisdom, energy, peace, and focus to work productively without neglecting my health and...
Replies
12
Views
106
Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift and responsibility of nursing. As I provide home-based care, give me wisdom, compassion, patience, emotional intelligence, and excellence in every practice. Guide my assessments, wound care, medication management, communication, and health education...
Replies
6
Views
111
Heavenly Father, I honor You with my wealth, as Proverbs 3:9-10 teaches, and I ask for wisdom to manage my finances well. Help me allocate my resources wisely, make sound decisions, and grow my income while maintaining balance and well-being. Bless my efforts to prosper, so my life overflows...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom