Prayer for Visitor Visa to Australia

We are so grateful you trusted us to join you in lifting this urgent need before the Lord. Our hearts have been with you these past days as we prayed for the visa to be granted before ###, 20###, knowing how much depends on this opportunity to resolve matters in ###. We asked our Father to intervene in the details—softening hearts at the embassy, clearing any confusion from the previous oversight with the student visa, and making a way where human processes might seem slow or uncertain.

If the Lord has already opened this door for you, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His perfect timing. If the answer hasn’t come yet, we want to keep standing with you in prayer. You are not alone in this—we will continue to ask the Lord to move mightily on your behalf, to grant favor, and to make every step clear as you trust in Him.

May He strengthen your heart and remind you that His plans for you are good. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus, believing He hears and answers according to His will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in praying that I am granted an extension to my visitor visa in ###. I trust God to see that all things work for my good and I am extremely grateful. This extension would serve me really well and only God knows. I will be doing my application form to the...
Replies
10
Views
148
Heavenly father, give mercy on us I pray there's a change on our application for visitor visa, and forgive me for all my sins and protect me in everyday and every night, I'm sorry for refusing your word sometimes and I admit all my sins in you blessed me and my family, I ask for your prayers and...
Replies
9
Views
236
Please for my visa to Australia to be approved as soon as possible. I have been waiting for it for almost a year now. I want to be with my ### soon. Please pray for us. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,778
Messages
16,814,947
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom