Prayer For Turn-around At Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

korede123

Guest
I need a turn-around at work urgently & I pray that I made a permanent staff of the company this week… I need immeasurable favour from heaven.. I know that with God ALL things are possible.. ###. Thank You and May God answer your prayers too.. ###. Amen!!
 
Lord, guide and direct ###. Amen
 
In Jesus's name I ask that ### made permanent staff position in his company! Please Lord God, give him immeasurable favor from Heaven today!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That they would turn to Jesus, eyes would be opened, money would not be their God, especially for my ### and how he is leading in marriage to ###.
Replies
8
Views
125
My ### ### make sure my life will be miserable and I will never succeed in my life. Please pray that these situations will have a stop and no occuring in the future. Also prayer for peace.
Replies
8
Views
282
Hi, Still struggling with unemployment, no money, no opportunities, no breakthrough, just delays from companies when I apply. I'm really at the lowest of low. I need God to really step in now and turn my situation around. Almost 2 years of this humbling and trusting. It's not been easy. I'm a...
Replies
7
Views
535
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom