Prayer for ### to go to ### and use his

Lesser by the day

Account Closed
Prayer for ### to go to Bible college and use his gift in healing, also for prosperity in his life and ### to be prosperous in all areas of her life and mine to and all on here as well PTL Thank You Father in Heaven for answering our prayers and thank You for my future wife and healing restoring my right elbow as you say whatever we pray for believe that we receive it and we will have it I believe in Jesus name Thank you hallelujah Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the skills and opportunities You have placed in my life. Help me to use them wisely, especially in building strong and meaningful connections with others. Teach me to speak with kindness, listen with understanding, and serve with humility in every relationship I...
Replies
9
Views
153
Good evening Man of God I want God to grant my Fiance success in the police concour his going in for, he wrote Constom duty last year he didn’t succeed, God should please grant him success in this one it was his late mother wish for him to join the police force, his late mother wished should...
Replies
9
Views
153
Hi I have come to the hospital and I'm still waiting to be seen by a doctor to help me heal my self-inflicted wound due to drug use and this would be the 4th time this occurred. I need all the prayers I need so I don't get these wounds any worse than they are and I'm scared to lose part of my...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom