Prayer For ### To Find A Job That ### Lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenlyStJude

Prayer Warrior
My ### has been looking for a job she loves for the last 3 yrs! She has other jobs but I wish she would find a new job that will go with her for 10-20 yrs. is that possible? Please Lord I ask that you find my ### a job permanently. In Jesus's name- Amen!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to ask for prayers for my daughter to find a job. She has already written in 50 applications.
Replies
12
Views
196
I lost my job and I have put over ### applications in on indeed and no one is calling me back. I’m scared and depressed that I’m going to lose everything and not be able to afford to pay my bills.
Replies
10
Views
45
Am praying for my son ### to find a job after his graduation in para legal studies.
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom