Prayer For This Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter lucas sam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucas sam

Guest
Good morning brothers and sisters, first of all I want to thank God for making me see this day and to thank you all for your support you have given me through prayers, it's a pleasure to meet new people who can change my life, thank you and may God bless you all.
 
Dear ###, the Lord shall keep you protecting all through your life, God listens to our prayers as we are his beloved children... Thank you Lord for being with ### all the time, protecting him in all his walks... AMEN

Dear ###, the Lord shall keep you protecting all through your life, God listens to our prayers as we are his beloved children... Thank you Lord for being with ### all the time, protecting him in all his walks... AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s the first day of school tomorrow and I already know some students that are trouble makers, please pray for protection and favor and peace and joy instead fear and anxiety. It was terrible last year with how defiant students were, I need God’s wisdom and protection and favor with parent and...
Replies
12
Views
181
Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
118
Prayer as our national day is coming but flags of other countries are hung to show a sign of disrespect to my countries and it is against our law to hang the flags of other countries in our countries to insult and discriminate the locals down here where you are the foreigner taken as foreign thrash.
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom