Prayer For This Controlling People To Be Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a college educated woman in ###, but my mother treats me like I am ###. I am not allowed to go anywhere without her. She questions me about job interviews, and requires me to show her proof that I am actually going to one. When I am working, I can’t leave more than 15 minutes earlier or...
Replies
10
Views
181
I have borrowed these people money and have bent over backwards for all these people and every time it comes to time that they need to give me the money back and make every lie in the book and every excuse I pray that you will bring these people down they're probably doing this to a lot more...
Replies
6
Views
164
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against an admission trap together with numerous groups of Controlling Spirits. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom