Prayer for the lost of money

Suchitima

Prayer Warrior
O Lord I pray to you as I have lost quite a huge amount of money. I am very tensed. I was cheated by a fraud. O Lord show me the way. I am left out with nothing. My whole future was in that money which I had earned with so much difficulty. It's only o lord can help in out in this situation. For this I pray to the Lord. Amen
 
dear ### everything happens for one reason, it happened to me also on the past but thanks God today but I'm well with my company, I will pray for God Help you. Blessings to you my friend.
 
O Lord I pray to you as I have lost quite a huge amount of money. I am very tensed. I was cheated by a fraud. O Lord show me the way. I am left out with nothing. My whole future was in that money which I had earned with so much difficulty. It's only o lord can help in out in this situation. For this I pray to the Lord. Amen

Lord Jesus Christ I believe in Your Mighty Name for restitution here. I believe for Your love to be poured out and comfort. I believe for the fraudsters Lord Jesus Christ to be brought before Your courts of JUSTICE for payback 7x. Thieves who get caught must pay back seven times what was stolen and lose everything. Proverbs 6:31 Praise Him Thank Him Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I would like you Devine help and prayers to help my daughter find her handbag with ### euros and ### passports. She accidentally left it at the airport when she arrived on holiday. She and her partner have two children to provide for and are very distressed. We would appreciate your 🙏 that...
Replies
10
Views
160
Recently I got into a scam online and lost a huge amount of money, it was reported to police and financial institution however there is nothing can be done. I know it's impossible to get back the money from the scammer but I'm still hoping there is a chance to get back my money even though the...
Replies
5
Views
144
Please pray for us to get back our money given to my brother's friend in 2024. We gave ### for the purchase of gold. They returned ### in 2025 and balance amount is pending. My brother's friend cheated many people and left the house. His parents promised to pay the balance amount after selling...
Replies
10
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom