Prayer For The Healing Of My Relationship With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

marizda

Beloved Servant
Lord God,

I'm still praying for the healing of our broken relationship, ### and me. I am still hoping and praying that we could still get back together. But I know you are working on something. Lord God pls give me the patience to wait for it. Help me cope with this. Help me. Pls help us. I know everything went out of hand. But I know you will fix this mess I made. I am sorry if you have to clean up after me.

Father I do not know what I did for you to bring ### and bless me with a relationship with him but I am really thankful for that. I may not have thanked you always but I will be forever be grateful for ### despite what happened to us. I know in time everything will be alright under your guidance. I'm keeping my faith stronger. I know you will heal us. I just don't know when we will be healed but I know we will be. Thank you Father. And pls keep ### safe as he travel to his work today. Bless him and his colleagues. Thank you Father. I love you both. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
144
pls for my relationship with ###. ### and i are friends but have not met in person yet. pls pray that when we meet in person in on month that everything goes smoothly and nicely. That we talk and relax and connect and enjoy each other's company. And that this event of us meeting brings us closer...
Replies
10
Views
254
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,567
Messages
16,789,814
Members
649,134
Latest member
Toriutareanior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom