Prayer for the fruit of the womb and a high paying

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job and visa is cancelled and ver desperate for a well paying job in a good company
Replies
12
Views
169
Please pray for me as I continue searching for a high‑paying job that will allow me to keep supporting my family and also help me move closer to my son. I’ve been applying nonstop, but the only responses I receive are rejection emails. It’s discouraging, yet I know God is good, and I trust that...
Replies
7
Views
138
I am preparing for Nepal Rastra Bank's officer position by taking tuition classes, paying a huge amount. I need a way for either selection in the officer position or travel to a foreign country for a better job opportunity. My passport validity is going to end in August 2026 without traveling to...
Replies
6
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,079
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom