Prayer For Strength, Patience And Understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n1sej

Servant
The last few months have been triumphant and painful at the same time. God blessed me with a new job in an area I have wanted to live in for a while now. I know that I only got this job because of him, because it was given to me with no real interview and happened in a matter of days. I was able to pack and move within a few short weeks. I honestly believe that God needed to temporarily separate me from my husband, as he was not changing his stance (at least in words) about getting a divorce. It has been so painful being away from him, but I have to trust that this is for the greater good and part of God’s plan. So far we still have not signed any paperwork (it’s been since March), but my husband says that we must go through the process, even though he misses me terribly, and loves me. He has not closed the door to us finding each other again in the future. It is confusing and hopeful at the same time. It feels like he needs this divorce so that we can have a fresh start one day…does that make sense to anyone? He is having great difficulty letting go of the past. I admit that am guilty of that as well (but a work in progress), we truly love each other but have not been able to move forward.

Please pray with me that God will continue to speak to my husband ### and I, help us to understand and accept whatever he has in store for our marriage. Open our hearts and minds to his wisdom and continue to send us Godly counsel. I ask for patience to wait on his timeline and to not let either of us does anything foolish that would prevent reconciliation or friendship.

Thank you in advance for your prayers, may God keep you and bless you all. The support that I have received from this site has been amazing!

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord, i prayed for this ### intention. May it will be done according to your will and your time. We asked this in Jesus name. Amen
 
###, we will ask the Lord for His divine wisdom and direction concerning you and ###, we speak the blessings of the Lord over your union and we bind anything that the enemy would try to do to come against it, we pray only that you would hear and follow the voice of God in the name of Jesus!
 
Good Afternoon,

I have spoken to my husband a few times and can see the spirit of confusion in him, he is miserable, but refuses to let go of his pride. We were talking about luck and he told me that his luck walked out on him 21 Oct (the day I moved.) He says that he is unhappy and thinks about me all the time, however he does not believe we can put our marriage back together.

Please continue to pray with me that God will speak to ### and I, and show us what we both need to do to get our marriage back.

Lord, I am asking for your guidance for me and ###, we need for you to intercede and show us the way to heal, bond and move forward. Remove any grudges, unforgiveness, pride or other obstacles that will prevent a full restoration and/or future relationship. Lord, thank you for what you have done thus far, we both know it has been a long road to getting him to admit that he is hurting and misses me. You know what your plan is for us and what is best, help us to accept your perfect will, in Jesus Name AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was groomed into bad medicine as a vulnerable teen and my body and legal standing has suffered horribly in turn because of this. Trying to reverse trans medicine's affects on my female body has been horribly difficult and the waiting period is miserable, I look and sound like a man and don't...
Replies
11
Views
236
Thank you Jesus my saviour to all those who prayed for us. My husband's father is still with us, the anxiety is debilitating. My husband is working offshore whilst this is happening. It's a new contract and if he leaves the vessel now he may only be able to get back to work on the next project...
Replies
7
Views
308
🙏 We keep asking to be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so we may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work, increasing in the knowledge of God, strengthened with all power, according to...
Replies
10
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom