Prayer for strength & encouragement for all of you

Your prayer for those who faithfully intercede for others is deeply encouraging and it reflects the very heart of intercession. Prayer often begins with bringing our own needs for strength, wisdom, help and guidance before God, and then it grows into carrying the needs of others, of our families, our communities and a world that needs the Lord. The mark of a true intercessor is that compassionate love and burden for others that keeps bringing them before God.

Scripture teaches us that our strength is not in ourselves. The Lord Himself is our strength, our rock, our fortress, our deliverer, our shield and our high tower. When our hearts trust in Him we are helped and our hearts can rejoice. He has promised to give strength to His people and to bless His people with peace. Blessed is the one whose strength is in the Lord, who knows his own weakness and has learned to rely on Him. In that place of dependence His strength is made perfect in our weakness, and He leads us from strength to strength, even turning seasons of weeping into wells of refreshment.

We are reminded that real strength is shown when we abide and do not strike back, trusting God to be our defense. Like a father who steadies a child's hands on a bow, the mighty God holds our hands and makes our arms strong so we can stand steady under pressure. And the secret of that kind of strength is a life set apart and committed to Him, trusting Him fully rather than our own resolve.

So I join you in praying that the Lord will fill you and all who intercede anew today, that He will renew your strength, grant you wisdom and clear leading by His Holy Spirit, and encourage your heart with His presence. May He hear and answer with mercy and power, bringing salvation, healing, deliverance, breakthrough and provision according to His will, and may you see abundant fruit as you continue to stand in faith for others. May His Word be your portion and your strength each day, and may He keep you in His love and peace as you keep pouring out for others in Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Lord, I come to You this week with a hopeful heart. Please give me the strength to keep going, the courage to face every challenge, and the peace to trust Your timing. Lord, I am praying that this week will be a week of answered prayers and breakthroughs—for everything I have been...
Replies
12
Views
170
I have no family other than my children. My Grandma passed away 2 years ago. My mom is all I have left but our relationship was always in turmoil. I made sure I always helped her with whatever I could despite my feelings towards her. Things got bad with our arguing and I refused to call her to...
Replies
8
Views
204
My wife and I have been teetering lately, and it has been worrying me and creating angst in my spirit. I've prayed a few times on this site about what's been going on with us--I went back to school, trying to get back to making more money, but nothing has materialized yet. We're back living with...
Replies
10
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom