Prayer for soon to be ex alone

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
185
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! After 3.5 years in Alaska, my job at the church was complete. My contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It seems when people are seeking to do good things for the Lord, Satan wakes up and gets active. I’ve seen it...
Replies
14
Views
143
Dear God, dear blessed mother of God, and my brother ###. I’m writing a prayer request for trying to sell my home located at (###, ###, ###) as soon as possible. My family all live in this home together, but now our home is on the market because my Father is very sick and he cannot handle the...
Replies
7
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,410
Messages
16,822,438
Members
651,367
Latest member
Faereurport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom