prayer for someone on drugs lost control of his ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter thandi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thandi

Guest
prayer for ### on drugs lost control of his life I am the mother I am concerned but I feel I have exhausted my energy in helping him to realize his situation. I live this to the hands of the Lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the man in my life who is praying for me to be in the heart of the lord and for God to be working his will in my life, pray that I can give this man the correct amount of space that he doesn’t lose sight of me and allows God to work in his heart. Pray for forgiveness to be working in...
Replies
14
Views
185
Please pray for someone I deeply love who is going through a very heavy and difficult season right now. He is struggling with deep depression, anxiety, and overwhelming pressure related to his living situation and future. He feels trapped and burdened by circumstances beyond his control, and it...
Replies
10
Views
424
Firstly, praise be to God Lord Jesus Christ that he has protected me during the past ### months. I was reading about personality issues of a stalker and it saddens me that a specific individual who has gone through a lot in his life has engaged in stalking behavior. What makes this situation so...
Replies
9
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom