Prayer For Solving Financial Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter pawan4701
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pawan4701

Guest
As I am the person who financed previously for every activities & ministries of church, even donated a plot of land to church for expansion of ministries but now I am badly facing financial problem that I am totally drowned in the pit of debts. Kindly prayer for church, ###, & ### family to God to solve such problem by providing some home job.
 
Father God, I thank you for showing revelation of this matter and patience for quick abundant blessings overflowing like Niagara Falls. I speak peace in this person's mind, thank you, Lord!
 
Lord we pray this ### so happily receives double fold what they gave if it is your will. Amen.
 
Turn what satan means to hurt this person and make it prosper for their good Lord. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Deaf Lord Jesus, please bless me at my workplace. Ease every difficulty, guide me through the problems I face, and give me wisdom, clarity, and peace. Help me handle each task with confidence and grace, amen.
Replies
5
Views
276
Requesting prayer in solving a problem which involves a jointer whom I hired last year July to replace my kitchen counter. I paid him in full and there was no misunderstanding about what to be done. Simply replacing my kitchen counter. The job was estimated to be finished in 3 weeks’ time but...
Replies
4
Views
239
Please pray for my construction of house and progress of ###. Prayer for my promotion as a ### and prayer for my mother, brother, sisters, and our all children's good future and healthy life and financial strength and big protection. And for stopping enemy activities and for my sister's...
Replies
6
Views
24
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom